Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Secret to Success: Create Value (Part 1)


As we discussed in the first post, the very heart of marketing is value creation. In fact, this leads us to the key marketing principle that serves at the foundation of all marketing activities: Optimizing value for the business, its collaborators, and its customers. A business’s success is reliant on value optimization. Because this is the fundamental marketing principle, value management is at the forefront of designing a marketing strategy and tactics.

The process by which a business creates value can be explained by the following set of five key activities:

    
Figure 1: G-STIC Framework

Congratulations! We’ve just been introduced to our first framework. This process for creating value is also known at the G-STIC framework for action planning. In our next post, we will discuss these elements in greater detail. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete